"where's the remedy, janice?"
"there's no cure, for its no diesease"
its been a while,
before I go on, my blog's going formal,
at least, more formal than before..
probably because of my self these days..
its going to be a whole list of emo stuff which you would not really want to concern yourself with, but, yeah, read if you want..
lets start off from today; and just when I thought my mind would be set, I'll be psyched when my promo's end,
enjoying; celebrating; so on so fourth..
I was lying to myself, to some extent..
how'd I expect things to just fall into place like that?
I was hopeful, too hopeful..
now's not the time to think about these stuff I guess, but thats just all I'm limited to..
the fact that I screwed up promo's make matters much much worse..
but, like I said, what am I to do?
the fears, accumulating, and all that's coming true,
is that, I screwed my own life up, as what i always said to someone.. I'm basically overlooking, what i should not see,
and I'm thinking too much, this mental deficit kills, kills me slowly.. but surely..
My spirit's dying, and I've seriously, no mood to do anything,
but sit down, stone, think of the good times, recall the better times, and then, it all falls back again, the facade's broken..
and I know it can't really be fixed..
The smile's fading..
and i cannot seem to find the answer..
all I can do is wave goodbye..
goodbye, halcyon days....
I hope I chance upon you again..
my new friend 'janice', settles with me now..
-at the end of my rain, i see no sun, only clouds, and they seem only to be getting together, darker and darker.. its going to rain again..
an apple a day, keeps the doctor away