Tuesday, April 04, 2006
By xc's theory on life.....
u know..
life is a tough decision on many many routes..
u walk.. thinking that u've got the wrong way.. while u hav actually gone to a right path..
thinking that u're on the wrong.. when u're on right..
so basically..
u'll somehow live through it n reflect upon certain days of yr life..
others might jus take it for granted n spent everyday havin fun n all..
they'll regret.. i guess?
anws..
enough of tt.. hurts my brains.. haha..
well.. my english teacher really hates dino..
n.. tt sucks..
make me dislike him more..
i mean.. wth.. he shouldnt be insulting him like tt.. but.. oh wells..
anws.. it is said my eng is not gd..
apparently.. im in salvation english supplementary in my school..
n tt.. is nt gd news.. guess it cant be helped..
hmm..
oh ya.. back to the topic.. life..
hmmm.. i don really understand the meaning of life..
n how life relates to n such..
anws.. i suggest to ppl wondering to watch the matrix.. ( why? i dunno.. )
it jus seems related to life..
that there really is an architect of everything n all..
guess im jus confusing those who read..
jus thought tt this might be interesting to ponder about..
anws.... sth i thought of writing..
"She mesmerized me. Her smiles and her laughs.
Simply brightening my day and my life.
I realized what life was at that moment.
To have that special someone always by your side, pushing you on.
I pictured her being dressed to the nines, capturing everyone's attention and making every guy's dream come true.
That's just a thought, though I wish it was real.
Making me lost for words and heart beating at a different pace, it felt like my life has came and gone, my heartbeat faster and faster.
The tension was increasing as i approached her, slowly tailing her from behing.
Why? Because I needed her so.
She's the one who makes my world go round, she's my lucky charm, she's everything.
I've known her for a while and all of these seem only to be summarised to one thing, I was in love.
How could i have been so oblivious of this at first?
That doesn't matter now. Only my actions would determine this.
I could feel tears cascading down my cheek. There was a fear in me.
A fear to be tossed aside, fearing rejection.
But i had to bring myself to do it, I just had to!
All my past experiences seem to subside and now, it was only me, and her.
Once again i saw her never-forgotten smile, it was, lovely.
What was I to do now?
I plucked my courage and thought to myself, this.. is life.
"I.. love.. you..(o...k... back to the real world.. )
was my english gd or wad? haha..
oh wells.. life isnt about love n all..
though it contains it..
hmm.. im still wondering.. wells.. i haven completed my mini story yet though.. ha..
o levels.. focus!
an apple a day, keeps the doctor away
10:06 PM
care to share? (0)
take a bite here!