Saturday, February 25, 2006
Stc investiture
I just hate haha.. well.. n nt to mention.. I clapped my hands.. v long.. cos the giving out of badges took long! They called out. Name by name.. by name..
There was a lot.. if our school did this.. whew..
Nxt up was the interaction thingy.. we asked ; they asked qns.. n the food too.. was nice.. haha.. I liked the cakes.. v nice.. but.. shy too take more.. haha..
However.. the spotlight was stolen by a particular girl.. she was like so hyper active.. askin so much qns.. i think she's real open..haha.. don shy don shy.. "does yr school hav gays?" "does yr school hav sissys?" "do u all like.. pass notes in class?" her fren went.. "pls.. they're all guys la.." "r guys in an all boys sch;
an apple a day, keeps the doctor away
10:00 AM
care to share? (0)
take a bite here!