Monday, January 02, 2006
A New Year.. Again..
This shall be my first post.. I've decided to cos the hi5 journal wasn't effiecient n all..
Wells..
Firstly.. can't believe time flies so fast.. its been a year since i did wad i nvr thought i would do.. n regretted a long time for it.. well, its the o level year nw n.. hopefully.. things would turn out rite..
Everything comes n some goes.. n i hav to accept it..
I hope things go well..
N my resolutions.. could actually fulfill..
Things went fine today( not my haircut.. ) especially at Saunder's place, swimming, saunaing, eating..
n i got to see amazing stuff.. how two idiots slipped in the shallow waters of the pool.. n ended up blaming on each other n trying to use the sauna to try themselves.. haha.. " pass the tissue la! all yr fault! "
haha.. andre ended up using the hand dryer to dry his pants while Mathea 'guarded' the door..
then, cos it was boring there, mathias came up wif some game n everybody played..
that was fun.. spinning round the wheely thing.. haha
anw, i enjoyed myself last year..
Things to rmb:
1) Kamikaze moth ( that stupid little insect.. )
2) Defeated Dark aeons!
3) BMT
4) Korea trip
5) Charlotte at K.L
6) Class Chairman ( hope im nt next year.. )
7) 4 months wasted?
8) Sparklers galore at Changi Beach
9) Confirmed!
10) Acted in reconciliation play!
11) Japanese boy
12) Won the CCA cross country even though i didnt really win
13) Eurotrip
14) Last minute studying does help.. nt all the time..
15) My amazing Church Friends!
16) My amazing School Friends!
17) My amazing Teachers!
18) My amazing Friends!
19) Isp
20) I actually managed to go out with.. ( the cap was worth it.. ) unfortunately...
21) I spoilt the digital camera
22) I lasted through the year
23) I still have presents i havent given out yet..
24) Spending so much money in Sydney
25) I saw something at the beach
26) Arthur
27) Somerset
28) Holding Back hand the correct way
29) Fitter? Hopefully
30) And many many other stuff.. all in all.. i had a gd year... thanks 2005..
an apple a day, keeps the doctor away
1:48 AM
care to share? (0)
take a bite here!